You Can Still Enjoy National Beer Day With Ed’s Tavern
April 7 each year is celebrated as National Beer Day in recognition of the day in 1933 when F.D. Roosevelt signed legislation allowing people to brew and distribute beer in the United States. This was the first step in the repeal of Prohibition and the first time in thirteen years that beer drinking was celebrated in the USA.
Ed’s Tavern can help you celebrate National Beer Day with our carryout specials. Although in-house dining is not permitted at the current time, we offer a selection of great food and beers for you to take home and enjoy. We also have a full online menu for delivery – see below for our menu link!
Here are some of our specials:
- $5 appetizers every day from 4-7 PM
- Combo meals; 12 wings and a six-pack for $20 or a burger with fries and a beer for $10
- $5 burger Mondays
- Beer growlers to go — $9 for domestics and $15 for craft beers
- You can see our full online dining menu at https://www.edslakewoodranch.com/order-online/
Our new hours for delivery and curbside pickup are:
- Sunday – Thursday 12-8 PM
- Friday – Saturday 12-9 PM
We use Bite Squad and Door Dash for our delivery services. For more information on our menu or carryout services please call Ed’s Tavern at 941-907-0400. We miss you! Come get some great food and beer at Ed’s Tavern in Lakewood Ranch and enjoy National Beer Day with us.