Join Us For Tuesday Texas Poker Night
Ed’s Tavern warmly welcomes you to join us for Tuesday Texas Poker Night!
Are you looking for a great way to have fun during the middle of the week, maybe get lucky, and win a little dough? Well, if you’re a Texas Hold ‘Em fan, we have just the treat for you. Every Tuesday, beginning at 8 p.m., is your opportunity to take home a $50 gift card.
We do this every week and it’s a no-cost entry. So, what do you have to lose? It’s Texas Poker, great food and beer, and a chance to win.
Win the Big Prize!
But that’s not all! If you can win the big prize, then you’ll be able to attend the Sarasota Kennel Club’s One-Eyed Jacks Tournament and win even more money! If you haven’t already, you’ll definitely want to check out SKC’s cool poker arrangements too (their mascot is the awesome one-eyed dog with a patch over his other eye).
Again, start your Texas Poker fun with Ed’s Tavern first though.
Ed’s is one of the most relaxed and fun venues in Lakewood Ranch EVERY night of the week. If poker isn’t your thing or if you can’t remember if a flush beats three-of-a-kind, then you might prefer one of our other themes like Bingo Night, also on Tuesday, Music Trivia Night every Wednesday, or regular Trivia Night each Thursday. Don’t forget to arrive early for Happy Hour (4 to 7) and we offer terrific discounts to military and first responders.
What kind of food and beer can you expect to enjoy at Ed’s Tavern on Texas Poker Night?
- Start your Poker evening right with these great brews:
- Motorworks Pineapple Pale Ale – our delicious “Hazy Pale Ale” brewed right here in nearby Bradenton
- Big Top Hawaiian Lion – this beer combines Java Dog Coffee with fresh coconut
- MIA Tourist Trappe – try this very strong Belgian Triple with blond malts and hints of candy cane
- Stay with us for dinner too of course:
- Jersey CheesesteakGrilled Turkey Pretzel Sandwich
- Jumbo Shrimp Entrée
- Smoked Ribs
- Soup & Famous Chili
- Ed’s Big Cowboy Burger
- The Works Burger
- . . . and a lot more on our full menu.
You cannot dispute it. There’s a ton to do at Ed’s Tavern, so we hope you check us out soon. We’re open every day starting at 11 a.m. For more information, call us at 941-907-0400.