Enjoy A Beer At Ed’s Tavern
September 7th is National Beer Lovers Day! If you’re in west Florida and in the mood for a higher-quality cold one, then we have you covered. Come and enjoy a beer at Ed’s Tavern!
Why do we love National Beer Lovers Day? Because there’s nothing equal to a nice cold beer, beer makes others more attractive, and all kidding aside, beer is a terrific reward for a job well done. It’s like a “gold medal reward you give to yourself at the end of a very tough day.”
Ed’s Tavern has been voted the best for sports bars, burgers, and beer for the past two years in Manatee-Sarasota County according to Clipper Magazine. You don’t get that by accident. Allow us to showcase Ed’s awesome beer options:
- Big Storm Bromosa – nobody in Florida likes big storms . . . unless you’re talking about this delicious IPA. We promise that even the devout “IPA Hater” will enjoy this tangerine/hoppy splendor.
- Lexington Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale – This beer is aged for six weeks, not unlike the way bourbon spirits are aged to perfection in oak barrels. This one packs a bit of a punch with 8.2% ABV.
- Wicked Weed Fresh Pressed – This wheat ale is a savory mix of mango, pineapple, and guava flavors.
- Golden Road Melon Cart – For the beer enthusiast seeking something a little lighter (4.0% ABV), this one has a refreshing tart finish with mango flavor.
- MIA Tourist Trappe – This is the strongest on Ed’s menu at 10% ABV. It’s a Belgian-style triple with blond malts and a touch of candy sugar.
Can’t make up your mind which beers to try? Well, there’s no need to fret because we also offer beer flights where you can sample either three/four beers at a time for only $6 or $7 respectively. This is a great way to try the specialty brews you can’t get elsewhere.
Ed’s has 31 craft beers on tap. You can also have a drink with us at a discount too. We have PBR cans, Rolling Rock cans, and Ed’s Mainstreet Lager for only $2.50.
Don’t forget that Happy Hour is EVERY DAY from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. That’s when you get $1.00 off draft beers. Liquors like Jack Daniels, Seagram 7, and Cazadores Tequila are only $4.00. House liquors are $2.75, appetizers are $6.00, and Mondavi wines are $3.25.
What about our military/first responder discounts? Starting at 5 p.m., we like to do a favor for those who defend our country by offering . . .
- First Cocktail on us!
- 25% off your meal!
So come enjoy a beer at Ed’s Tavern. We’re open Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to midnight, Friday & Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. You can even order online. Ed’s Tavern is located at 10719 Rodeo Dr, Lakewood Ranch, FL, 34202.